- Enter Full Throttle Payment Processsing’s Sweepstakes Today!
- 10 Tips to Prevent Chargebacks from Full Throttle Payment Processing
- Full Throttle Payment Processing’s Definition of Customer Service
- Don’t Miss your chance to win Full Throttle Payment Processing’s Sweepstakes!
- Today Looks Like a Great Day for a Ride
Mr WordPress on Hello world!
It is our goal at Full Throttle Payment Processing to ensure each of our clients are processing transactions with as little business interruption as possible. From time to time a chargeback can be an interruption to your business. Below are a few common reasons for chargebacks.
Common Reasons for Chargebacks
- The card was fraudulent.
- Cardholder disputes the quality or receipt of merchandise.
- The amount charged to the card was incorrect.
- Processing errors were made during the transaction.
- Proper authorization was not obtained.
Although chargebacks cannot always be completely avoided, there are steps you can take to help prevent them. The more you know about proper processing procedures, the less likely you will be to process a transaction that could result in a chargeback.
Consider these 10 tips to avoid potential chargebacks.
- Respond to retrieval requests and chargebacks within the time frame allowed.
- Be clear about refund and return policies making sure your customer is aware of them.
- Issue refunds in a timely manner.
- If you receive a “Call” message in response to an authorization request, call your processor’s authorization center. Never call the number on the card.
- Make sure your phone number appears on the cardholders statement.
- Take a manual imprint of the credit card if the magnetic swipe does not work.
- Never accept a transaction in which the CVV2 code does not match.
- Respond promptly to your customer’s request for refunds, adjustments, or cancellation of recurring billing.
- Keep customers informed on the status of their transactions and estimated delivery of their merchandise.
- Do not charge the cardholder until you are ready to ship the merchandise.
Should you have any questions, our experienced team is here to help. Contact Full Throttle Payment Processing at 877-512-1620 today for more information, or leave a comment below.
With the holiday season upon us, Full Throttle Payment Processing is in the giving mood.
Enter today for your change to be the winner of $500 Gift Certificate towards the purchase at Ride Wright Wheels.
All you have to do is “Like” Full Throttle’s Facebook page and complete the short sweepstakes form prior December 31st, 2011.
Thank you for helping Full Throttle Payment Processing reach 500 “Likes”.
Your Full Throttle Payment Processing Family
Today looks like a great day for a Motorcycle ride, after work! We are working hard for your business at Full Throttle Payment Processing! http://www.FullThrottlePaymentProcessing.com
Are you in the Motorcycle Industry. We offer special rates if you are! Ask us how we can help you grow your business! http://htxt.it/MsYR